Stephani, Home Buyer in Washington

how can I get a neighborhood appraisal for an apartment comples in E helena?

Asked by Stephani, Washington Mon May 5, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Steve Walton’s answer
Do you need an appraisal or a market analysis? It usually depends on your purpose as to what you need to get. A market analysis can be completed by any licensed realtor preferably a commercial agent if you have more than 4 units) in Helena who has access to the Helena multiple listing service. Make sure you use an experienced realtor who has marketed and sold multi-family homes. An appraisal will need to be completed by a state-licensed appraiser. The best way for you to get in touch with a licensed appraiser is to contact a local bank who does commercial lending on this type of property. You may also just want to look in the Helena area phone book. There will only be 3 or 4 licensed commercial appraisers. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 5, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer