mvp8904, Home Owner in Freehold, NJ

houses sold nearest to 55 Redwod Lane, Freehold , NJ

Asked by mvp8904, Freehold, NJ Mon Feb 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Freehold/sold/2111562…

Answers

2
Redwood Ln Freehold is located in a community known as Washington Square. There aren't any homes availalable for sale there presently , but I will tell you that they are in demand and usually sell quickly in the $500,000 + range. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Freehold feel free to give me a call. I'll be happy to sssist you with all of your real estate needs.

Regards
Joan Congilose
RE/MAX Central
(732) 972-1000 x 364
(732) 232-5277
Your best resource for homes that sold nearest to 55 Redwood Lane would be a local real estate agent. You can also look at the map shown on the property page you linked to. It does show two other properties that sold in the fall of 2012.

Again, a local agent would be your best resource especially if you are looking to buy or a sell a home in the area.