Katherine Ca…, Both Buyer and Seller in greenburgh

house value

Asked by Katherine Caffentzis, greenburgh Mon Sep 22, 2008

Answers

6
Katherine,

A house a the end of the day is worth what a qualified buyer wants to pay for it.

As home owners we often think that our newly instaled travestine stone floors and our great granite counter tops should be worth x amount of money, they could if that is what t he buyer has in mind, they would be worth zero if the buyer wants to install a brand new kitchen and walnut flooring.

If you are interested in finding the value of your home get three qualified Realtors to come by the house and give you an estimated. With 3 estimates you'll have a better idea of the value of your home.

Please keep in mind that the market is still adjusting down and that the winter will very likely bring less buyers, we are strugling to find qualified buyers. One thing I can tell you...A house that is priced right will sell.

Giovanni Gonzalez
Giohomes Real Estate
Web Reference: http://giohomes.com/
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 18, 2008
Hi Kathy,
There are many things that make up the value of a property. Size, location, condition, what comparable
properties have recently sold for, etc...
If I can help in any way, please contact me.

Phyllis Lerner
Broker/Owner
Legends Realty Group
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Tarrytown, NY
914-438-7556
http://www.phyllislerner.com
Katherine,

House value can be defined in many ways. Most sellers when pricing a home look at cost, price and value. Cost is what one pays for a house and what one invests in a home and many times sellers use this as a basis as to what they ask to sell their home which is really not applicable. Price is what one pays for a house. This number may or may not correlate to the value. As I mentioned before there are many definitions of value among which are market value and assesed value which is used for tax purposes.

I would be pleased to guide you or answer any questions you have in more detail but really knowing your goal is most important in assisting you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Steve Geiger
Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence
914-328-8400 or 914-263-5275
Email: sgeiger@houlihanlawrence.com
Katherine,

Could you please provide some additional information so we can support your needs.
Good Afternoon Katherine,

Please let me know how you would like me to assist you with home value.

Thank you

Scott Godzyk
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Hi Katherine, How can I help you with a home value?

Christopher Pagli
Associate Broker
Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023