Market Conditions in 60120>Question Details

Forky, Both Buyer and Seller in 60120

hi, what can anybody tell me about the Kenneth Circle townhomes in Elgin 60120?

Asked by Forky, 60120 Sat Jul 11, 2009

Answers

3
Hey I am not a broker so ill give you the 411 on kenneth circle. If you are looking for affordability then yes but the area is bad. Lots of crime alone in that area I had some friends that lived there and the police were always out there. Lot of teenagers rent out and party a little too much and also saw a lot of drug deals going on while being out there. Me and my fiance thought about moving there just because the price was great but we want children and dont want them to be brought around that.
Hi Forky,

Affordability is the key here. If you are looking for just the right amount of space, these units are definitely worth investigating. No expensive frills. Nice brick construction. Convenient location right on Golf (Summit) Road. Some units I have been in have exposed brick on the walls separating adjoining units. Really nice if you are into that look. Whether for yourself or as an investment, I would be happy to run the numbers for you. Give me a call or drop me an email.

Ed Plaskacz
Prudential Starck, REALTORS
630-561-0885
AskEdAboutRE@hotmail.com
Hey Forky,

They range in price from $50,000 1 bedrooms to $150,000 2 bedrooms. What specificaly would you like to know?