abcmusic2, Home Buyer in New York, NY

hi, can give best prices

Asked by abcmusic2, New York, NY Sat Dec 1, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3089585790-848-S-Bedford-St-L…

Answers

7
Hello ABC,
Well..not sure what you are asking from this question, but whatever it is...you need a good Realtor to assist you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Yes you can offer seller best price!
If you wish to place an offer on this property - please call me direct!!
Here's some additional info:

Duplex is owned by two partners as tenants in common. Each partner owns an undivided 50% interest. The gentleman who lives upstairs is 85 years old and has lived there for 45 years. He does not want to sell his portion. The other owner wants to sell his 50%. Therefore, only the lower unit is available now with possible first right of refusal to buy the upper unit later. Since there is no existing loan on the building, the owner who is not selling, would not agree to a new conventional loan. Therefore, buyer has to pay cash or seller may finance up to 50% for up to 5 years at moderate interest.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Work with someone you can trust. have them do the research. Working with listing agent may get you the property, but you may not get the best price.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
abcmusic,
Seller's advertise for what they think is the "best price" but sometimes take less. They won't advertise how low they may go, so they can hopefully get more. Your best chance to get a great deal would be to view the property in person with the best local agent you can find and if you like it, have them do some research and prepare a sincere offer. Best of luck, I hope you get it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
this are two units own by 2 50/50 partners the gentlemen in the upper units is 85 years old he dosent want to sell his portion there is financing on this purchase you have to pay cash hoping that later in the future he will sell the other portion of the property is a big decision to make is it really worthed or do you want to purchase something less complicated ?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
I checked on this property, and only the lower unit us for sale and cash only.
Please contact me for further details.
Susan Bo'ur
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Are you interested in purchasing this property?
It is currently listed at $599,000
I would be happy to run comps for you, to see what other properties here gave sold for.
Please contact me Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
Susan Bo'ur
Realtor/Coldwell Banker
310.600.4240
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012