Baxgal, Home Seller in Greenville, NC

have a home in club pines backs up to former econo lodge will this hurt my property value if so how can i protect it or will i loose @ time of sale

Asked by Baxgal, Greenville, NC Wed Nov 3, 2010

pls email me back at BAXGAL2611@msn.com

Answers

2
In some cases it does hurt the sale of your home, but there are also buyers look that the home itself may
interest them. It also helps to price your house right!!!!It also depends on the barrier between you and the
commercial property; is it a good one? is it fenced?all of these are things to consider. Best of luck and I will
be glad to look at your home if you desire!!!
Many homes back up to commercial fringe areas. Not all buyers are interested in homes in that border commercial areas, schools, etc. but savvy buyers will weigh all their options. Typically there are natural barriers or fences installed to separate commercial properties from residential neighborhoods. Planting additional shrubbery along your property line could definitely provide more privacy and even absorb noise from the neighboring site. You are not alone...Lynndale also is a neighborhood with homes backing up to commercial sites. Many factors are influencing today's market....not just location. Doesn't sound like you are ready to sell so keep your finger on the pulse of the local market by talking with a real estate agent periodically to find out what's happening so you can prepare properly to sell when you are ready.
Web Reference: http://www.century21trg.com