Firefox69692…, Home Buyer in Sahuarita, AZ

hOW DO YOU PARK OR STORE A MOTORMOME?

Asked by Firefox69692004, Sahuarita, AZ Sat Jan 5, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3009789846-1254-W-Via-Cerro-C…

Answers

4
Firefox, you are correct most newer subdivision do not allow RV parking or storage on the homesite, only temp parking and this may be a bit distant from your residence (like at the common parking area around park/pool facilities of the subdiv). You will need to look for a home without an HOA and on big lots, half acre or more, generally these are going to be 20-25 yr old homes or older. Such as Casas Adobes areas come to mind for NW Tucson or an unincorporated area outside the city limits. Work with a professional REALTOR who can guide you (there is not cost to you for a REALTOR as your buyer's representive). This would be most prudent in meeting your specific needs and criteria so that you can continue to enjoy your lifestyle. Let me know if you have add'l questions. Sue 520-94-0500
You may want to check some storage facilities in your area. Sometimes they offer an area for storing campers and motorhomes.
I KNOW HOW TO STORE MY MOTORHOME BUT WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO STORE IT IN AREA WHEN VERY FEW ALLOW IT UNLESS YOU GET ACRES OF LAND WITH YOUR HOME! hERE IN WASHINGTON I STORE IT ON MY DRIVEWAY PLUGGED INTO POWER. I DON`T WANT TO PAY A FORTUNE IN STORAGE FEES OR high HOA FEES! I MATY AS WELL NOT MOVE TO ARIZONA BUT JUST Visit THERE. THANKS, FIREFOX
Hello Firefox,

Click on the link below for some suggestions to storing a motorhome.

http://www.fmca.com/polks-top-7/2853-polks-top-7-motorhome-s…