Maria.formen…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

for 1355 1st Ave #PH - is this a new building under construction, or is this an older building where this unit was renovated?

Asked by Maria.formenton, New York, NY Sat Mar 22, 2014

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3135563185-1355-1st-Ave-PH-New-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3135563185-1355-1st-Ave-PH-Ne…

Answers

4
Filippa Edberg-Manuel’s answer
Hi Maria,

This is The Charles. It is a brand new development by Ismael Leyva Architects, the building’s interior finishes and amenities were designed by David Collins Studio, and the designated builder is Bluerock Real Estate and Victor Homes. Construction is projected to be complete later this year, 2014.

This brand new development is a modern interpretation of classic elegance. The seven story base is honed limestone, and the rest of the building is designed with a floor to ceiling window wall system. 27 full floor residences including the duplex Penthouse.

This beautiful new development is marketed and sold by my company, Town Real Estate, and I would be happy to tell you more about current availabilities, pricing, and set up a viewing for you. Prices are starting at $5.8 M, and The Charles currently has over 30% if the units in contract.

Feel free to reach out to me at: filippa@townrealestate.com

Filippa Edberg-Manuel
Associate Broker, CNE
Web Reference: http://www.charlesnyc.com/
Hi Maria,
This is new construction from the ground up.
The developer did attempt sales back around 2008 but when the market went down they closed the sales office and the project was put on hold. However, they did not begin construction then. The is now being built. The finishes are high end and the apartments are lovely. If you're interested in the penthouse I'm sorry, but it's no longer available, as it is now in contract. The next highest floor currently available is the 20th floor.
Please let me know if you'd like to see it.

Marilyn Mayers
Lic. Assoc. RE Broker
Halstead Property LLC
212.381.3211
Hi Maria,
This is a brand new building. Great location, light, views. Please let me know if you would like to schedule an appointment. Best, Sabrina, 917-805-9475
Sabrinas@nestseekers.com
Sabrina Seidner
Associate Broker
Nest Seekers International
100 Riverside Boulevard
New York, NY 10069
917-805-9475
This is a new (2013) 32-story luxury condominium tower comprised entirely of beautifully appointed, full-floor, four bedroom residences and a duplex penthouse. The prices range from 6.5M to 8M.

Contact me to arrange a showing!