I assume you are referring to 2521 Spindrift Cir., which is now pending?
If you have entered into contract on this property that's great news for you.
If not, you now understand why itâ€™s important to have an identified RealtorÂ® to work with to answer these types of questions before you seriously start looking.
Do not do this on your own....
When it comes to offering a certain purchase price, remember there will be negotiations with the
Seller, you want a Realtor to be on your side taking care of the negotiations and build into your
first offer some negotiations.
If you need recommendations get back to us and will gladly recommend to you some very good
professionals to assist you.
Good Luck to you......
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients covering the larger Chicagoland areas
and the fine homes on the North Shore, and with Partner Agents all of the US and properties
worldwide. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and more.....
@Properties 30 Green Bay Rd Winnetka Illinois 60093
Your Referrals are always Welcome :) Check out my expertise and services at
Questions you should ask your realtor for guidance on how to write a strong offer
1. What does the seller want -- sometimes, sellers may want a longer escrow period or rent-back. You can factor things like this in the details of your offer
2. Is the list price at, below, or over market value
3. What type of sale? Short sale? If you're in a hurry and you can't wait, this may not be the right for you
4. What type of property? If it's a condo or townhouse project --- what loans are acceptable? For example, if you qualify for an FHA loan, but the complex isn't FHA-approved, you may not be able to write an offer unless you get a conventional loan
5. Do you expect a multiple offer situation-- if so, this is not the time for low-ball offers. Even cash doesn't always win.