trantranxie, Home Buyer in Gainesville, FL

does this house have a laundry room so one can put washer and dryer?

Asked by trantranxie, Gainesville, FL Sat Jul 14, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3016944220-8912-NW-14th-Ln-Ga…

Answers

3
I so hope that you will work with a Buyers agent.... read below it may explain it a little better it is a suggestion in your best interest and I am sending it to you by the question you are asking her, when your buyers agent would be able to find all those things out for you !!!!
I am not a Real Estate Broker from your area of interest, but when I see a question like yours, then I always wonder why a Buyer anywhere is not working with an experienced local Realtor, a Buyers Agent, one who will work on behalf and in the very BEST interest of the Buyer, not only finding the properties, showing them, but also getting the Buyers pre-approved by a lender, so that they will buy within their limits and comfort zone, but there are so many details to pay attention to like the various terms of the offer, negotiations with the Seller, earnest moneys, inspection, appraisal issues, walk thru, estimates for repairs, market analysis for a property so that it will be a competitive offer and sooooo much more.

Buyers Agents are usually if the property is listed on the multiple listing services i.e. listed by a real estate company/brokerage paid by the Seller's side at the closing out of the Seller's proceeds, i.e.
the Buyers Agents services are free to you the Buyer, but your commitment and loyalty to one Buyers Agent will be required....

Give this some thought, as the questions you asked are concerned, your Buyers Agent will be able to get you all the answers, and more than that also what the assessments cover, as this is different for each condo, pets allowed or not etc. etc.
DO NOT DO THIS ON YOUR OWN …. FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION…….

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Yes it does give me a call at 352-514-6728 for a showing.
Yes! Please give me a call if you would like to see it. Natalie thomas 352-219-8365.