Kathleen Carr, Home Buyer in Flowery Branch, GA

does this home have public sewer and water?

Asked by Kathleen Carr, Flowery Branch, GA Sun Aug 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Punta_Gorda/sold/2095581…

Answers

5
2447 Mauritiania is located in Punta Groda Isles, an area that does include public water ans sewer.
This home however, is not listed on the local MLS as being offered "for sale" at the present time. There are however, three similar homes offered currently on this street priced at $149,000, $164,900, and $219,000.

Additional questions are welcomed.

Bill Eckler
941-408-5363
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 5, 2013
Thankedi dont want to buy it i want to fix it up!
Flag Thu Sep 19, 2013
From the Google picture, I saw a manhole in the middle of the road, I would assume that there is City Sewer there at the least. Probably has city water if the sewer made it that far. I would contact a Realtor in the area and ask them information about the property.

Best of luck to you,
Liz
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 4, 2013
There is a 2117 Mauritania Rd on market for $164,900; MLS # D5793367, and has public water and sewer in the deed restricted community of Deep Creek in Punta Gorda. Would you like more information?
Hello, Kathleen -

This property is located in Deep Creek, a deed-restricted community east of Interstate 75 and just to the north of the Peace River. Charlotte County Public Utilities provide water and sewer service to the entire area. I'm unsure as to why this property is displayed on Trulia - it has been owned by the same family since 1988, the house was built in 1989 and our MLS has no record of it ever being listed.

Deep Creek is not located within the city limits of Punta Gorda - it is served by the Punta Gorda post office; all other services are provided by the County, i.e., sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.

There are currently about 80 single-family homes for sale in Deep Creek and 81 have sold within the last 90 days; the median selling price is $150,000, the mean is at $156,823, average days to contract is 38 and the sell to list ratio is at 97% - if the area is of interest to you, that market is moving quickly.

One of team members lived in Deep Creek - if he can be of further assistance, please contact him at KirkDeVries22@gmail.com or (941)380-8156.
This home at 2447 Mauritania Rd, Punta Gorda is not for sale. It is just listed as a Public Record on Trulia. The county records for this address show city water and sewer.

If I can help with anything else or answer any other questions for you, let me know. If you are searching for a home for sale, you can search on my web site at: http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/