Market Conditions in 60067>Question Details

Mr C, Real Estate Pro in Clarendon Hills, IL

do you think property values in Pal are after hitting the floor yet?

Asked by Mr C, Clarendon Hills, IL Wed Feb 23, 2011

Answers

3
It may depend on the type of house, condos and townhomes may continue to adjust lower as time goes on. Detached homes may be bouncing along the bottom end of the down cycle. No one will know until after it happens.
http://bobbrandt.housingtrendsenewsletter.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 23, 2011
Hi Mr. C.

Palatine Home prices are on the Rise!

This is my primary market. Just about every home my clients submit an offer on has Multiple Offers. This is unheard of in the past few years.

Also, the interest rates are going up. In the past month they have gone up about 1%.

If there is any way i can assist you in your home search, give me a call on my cell, I text as well.

Talk to you soon!
I think things are getting close to a bottom in Palatine..... Of course - being Exclusive Buyer Agents (always on the buyer's side and never on the seller's side) -- and with our certified negotiation expertise - we aim to drive the price as low as possible for our home buyer clients!