Jhansi, Home Buyer in Cambridge, MA

do you have open house?

Asked by Jhansi, Cambridge, MA Sat May 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3041820993-308-Brookline-St-3…

Answers

4
Don't miss the Open House at 253 Norfolk Street Unit #1-6, Cambridge from Noon to 2 p.m. tomorrow (Sunday). It's a stunning unit in an old chocolate factory.
Dear Jhansi, There are many open houses in Cambridge tomorrow, Sunday. Please send me your email address and I'll send you an open house schedule for all homes in your price range. My email is
lilia@eplacehomes.com Talk soon, Lilia Gouarian, ePlace real estate, Cambridge (Central Square).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
This property is currently under agreement but there quite a few properties that came on the market that are similar. The Cambridge market is moving very rapidly and properties in good locations are accepting offers almost immediately after the first open house. In order to be successful you need to work with an an aggressive buyer's agent to help you in your search. Pick a local agent someone that is plugged into the Cambridge market. Good luck with your search and please let me know if there is any help with your search.
I would be glad to help you with this, or any properties. Please contact me on my cell, or by email so I can get started in finding the perfect property for you!
Thanks in advance!
Gerry Harrington
Sales agent
Anderson Treacy Real Estate
geh1963@gmail.com. 781-367-1647