Jessenia Muro, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

do u have monthly rent payment for this house?

Asked by Jessenia Muro, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/21117921-1…

Answers

4
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
This home sold last year. It was never listed as a rental. There is no point in looking for homes that don't have specific information about rentals; this site is full of inaccurate information. Best to work directly with an agent in the area who can show you homes that are actually available for rent. Good luck!
Asked and answered. this home is not for sale it is just a public record info on Trulia nor is it for rent
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
This home is not available for rent.

If you are looking to rent work with a Realtor.