Market Conditions in Berlin>Question Details

Madame, Other/Just Looking in Berlin, MD

distance from 9502 harbor view drive berlin, md to the atlantic ocean

Asked by Madame, Berlin, MD Mon Jul 2, 2012

The distance is approximately 4.04 miles.
Use Google maps, plug in two addresses Harbor view drive and then pick a town on the atlantic ocean
and ask for directions, at the beginning of the driving instructions it will tell you how many miles and
how long app. it will take you to do the trip....

Hope this works for you...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- or Check out my website at htttp://
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)