Market Conditions in 32456>Question Details

Jr, Home Buyer in 32456

declining market matrix, gulf county florida

Asked by Jr, 32456 Mon Jan 30, 2012

is gulf county florida on the declining market matrix?

Answers

1
I am not sure what you mean by declining market matrix. If you are referring to market value, Gulf County has seen declining real estate values in sync with the rest of the nation.
Locally, our sales have been steadily increasing and the buyers are returning. The dream of owning a second home at the beach has brought a new base of customers to our area. Financing is affordable and is actually easy to obtain if you have sufficient funds for a down payment and a good credit score.
I believe that we are going to see a gradual increase in prices since inventory is actually diminishing at some price points. Land is a great value right now, and the sales of undeveloped lots have supported that.
Personally, I have customers ready and willing to purchase. The dilemma I face now is too little, not too much available property.
I hope I have communicated the information you were seeking.

Paula Kroll, Broker Associate
Beach Realty of Cape San Blas
paula@flbeaches.net 850-370-6295