danielle.s.t…, Home Buyer in 77381

david elementary

Asked by danielle.s.thomson, 77381 Thu Nov 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3050551641-15-Bayginger-Pl-Th…

Answers

5
Hi, Danielle! You have received some great answers already. If you are specifically looking for homes for sale in the David Elementary attendance zone, please send me your email address, and I would be happy to keep you posted on updated listings in those neighborhoods. At the moment, approximately15, ranging from the mid-$100K's to the $600K's, are specifically identified on MLS as zoned to David, and there may be a few more. Please let me know how we can help with your search for your new home in The Woodlands.
Linda Maier, Realtor
The Maier Team at Keller Williams
Montgomery County Residential Specialists
EMAIL: linda@maierteam.com
I actually live in the David attendance zone. Fabulous school and great community support. It is fun to see the moms and kids every morning heading to school - walking, biking, etc.
All of our schools in The Woodlands are top-notch.
It is actually Sold. It closed last month. I have others coming on the market that are in that area.
Brad
Hi Danielle, that house is pending and is zoned to a different school. If you have any other specific questions or are looking for a home, please feel free to contact me at (281) 825-8659. Regards, Christin Maschas
I am not sure what you are asking? The house, 15 Bayginger Place, is zoned to Powell Elementary School. Call me with any other questions at 936-499-1067. Thanks, Brad Carlson "Your Woodlands Realtor"