Philip Wesse…, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

could you show me condo's with at list 2 bedrooms with beach front ? Near 20th street

Asked by Philip Wessendorf, Miami Beach, FL Wed Sep 26, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1090928495-2001-Collins-Ave-4…

Answers

7
Mercedes Henze’s answer
Dear Philip,

Please let me know via my e-mail what is your price range so I know what I can select for you.

Mercedes
Mercedes Henze
Realtor Associate
CLHMS - BPO
305 205 4214 cell
mercedesscott@earthlink.net
http://www.mercedeshenze.listingbook.com
Fax 1 866 213 5785
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
Dear Mr. Wessendorf:

I would be happy to represent you in your search for a 2 bedroom condo, on the beach. However, I believe it would be best for you to contact me to discuss your search criteria. I will then be able to provide you with what is available.

Below please find my contact information.

Kind regards,
Maria

Maria E. Fernandez
Realtor Associate
Fortune International Realty Key Biscayne, Inc.
Tel. 305-607-8457
E-Mail. mariae1102@gmail.com
Hallo Mr. Wesendorf,

In the US, any licensed realtor can show you any property as we all have access to the MLS, a centralized data base for real estate.

I suggest that you interview a couple of agents and then have the one that you liked best represent you. Another great thing about realtors in the US: They are being paid by the seller! :)

Let me know if I can be of assistance. I specialize in working with buyers, many of them being foreign nationals and I would love to help you too!

Kind regards,
Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential RE
786.365.6722
Good Afternoon Mr. Wessendorf,

There are many opportunities to purchase a condo on South Beach and depending on your search requirements that will in turn allow an agent to properly provide you with the buildings that would best meet your needs. Some of the most vital items you will need to provide to your Realtor is the amenities you seek in a building, number of bedrooms, baths, location, views. Based on your selection of a unit in this search at Setai, are you seeking a condo in a more upscale building? Or is the view the more important feature you seek. Additionally, on thing you will need to keep in mind is what the association rental policies would be if you are looking to make this purchase as a rental investment, as many buildings do have restrictions. I would welcome the opportunity to assist you in your search on South Beach. Please feel free to contact me and I will gladly provide you with the information that you seek. Good luck in your search.

Lila V Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Yes! When do you want to see it? I can email you more in the area as well.

Ysabel Sanabria

Ysa@miamihomeBUYsell.com
Cell. 786.356.4400
http://www.miamihomeBUYsell.com
Florida Capital Realty
I can,we can see them today just call me
305 300 8540

Anthony K
Fl Elite Realty
I can email you some listings in that area. I would love to work with you, If you like to contact me and send me a email and I can send you some avaliable listings within this area. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com