Larry, Home Owner in Janesville, WI

can you tell me how much my house would appraise for now if it appraised for 140000.00 a yr ago? i live in janesville, wi 53548.

Asked by Larry, Janesville, WI Tue Jul 23, 2013

Answers

3
Thank you for your inquiry Larry. The value of your home will best be determined by recently sold homes in your neighborhood that are similar to yours. I would be happy to put together a Competitive Market Analysis for you on your home. This would give you a list of homes similar to yours that have sold or are currently listed.

Feel free to email me your address and I will get to work on that report.

Best of Luck!
Michael Collins- CDPE, SFR, BPOR
Broker - Rock Realty
608-921-8536

My Trulia Blog:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/RockRealty/
mike my address is 3205 bond place
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
I agree with Cindy and Mike. You need to have a current market analysis done in order to get an answer to that question. It will depend greatly on what is going on around you.

I have had several sellers tell me during this process that they are sure there are no foreclosures or short sales in their area or subdivision - actually very adamant about it. Then I meet with the seller and gather all of the info I need and go back to my office and do the research. In each and every case, I can tell you that the seller was misinformed.

You have two offers from agents in your area, I would take them up on it.

And good luck with the sale of your home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 23, 2013
I would be happy to sit down with you and show you the trends in Janesville.
Give me a call or email me.