Market Conditions in Skokie>Question Details

Qader Mohamm…, Home Buyer in Skokie, IL

can you make an appointment for MR .Qader Abdul Mohammed can you respond as soon as possible Thank You

Asked by Qader Mohammed, Skokie, IL Sat Jun 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3066078302-9245-Kilpatrick-Av…

Answers

4
Mr. Mohammed:

Did you inquire about my mixed use property at 5047 Warren in Skokie yesterday via phone? A Mr. Mohammed did contact me but the number left was not audible. Please re-contact me if that was you and leave your number S-L-O-W-L-Y. We have had multiple inquiries this week and I would love to get you in.

mark ahlheim
773-665-2027

This property is no longer on the market. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact me.
Hello, I would love the opportunity to work with Mr. Mohammed. Please feel free to contact me directly at lamesquita@comcast.net with your requirements or call me M-F 9am-5pm at 847-420-5766. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Contact your Realtor to try to get a showing.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA