Laura, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

can i sell my house in queens village ny with todays market conditions?

Asked by Laura, Buffalo, NY Fri Sep 28, 2007

Answers

12
Hello Laura,

With a local listing agent, who might have pre-qualified buyer to make sure they can
actually close the deal and/or get the mortgage. This includes finding out a
buyers income, credit history and proof of assets. We also coordinate the
mortgage process, appraisal (including supplying the appraiser with comps
to show value) and a plethora of other tasks including orchestrating the final
walkthrough.

I really appreciate your question and thank you for it. If I can be of further
assistance please let me know. Good luck!
Hello Laura,

Many people buy homes in Queens Village, NY every year.

If you list it for sale in the Multiple Listing Service, virtually all the real estate offices and salespeople will have your listing.

My office is a member of the Multiple Listing Service. We have what may very well be a unique program that should help you obtain the highest price and best terms for the sale of your home, in as expeditious way as possible.
I want to discuss it with you on the phone.

Please either email me your phone number or give me a call at 347-551-0800.

Email: norm@bargainrealty.us

We have a new website under construction. I will provide the web address when we talk. More should be up on that site in the next few days.

I am also listed on Trulia as an attorney at law.

However, my response is that of a real estate broker. I am both.

You can find me listed as an attorney at at law on Trulia, and at http://www.realestatelawyer.cc

However, legally I can only wear one hat at a time. You asked about selling your property and its marketability, so I responded strictly as a realtor.

Best regards
Norman Carniol

If you like it, we can go forward.
Well today's maker is much worse. Someone should delete these after a while.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 5, 2010
Laura, it's been almost 3 years since you asked this question, so I am curious what happened? Did you ever sell? Did you get the price you wanted?
Being on top of the Quarterly Market Report, we already know that there are parts of Queens that have actually seen an increase in sale prices. In all honesty. It depends where your house is located and what the data will show when a CMA in your area in completed. Best to you. Liz
Of course you can,, properties can be sold in any market condition People will always need the basics no matter what the economy brings us. Food,Water and Shelter. The question is only at what price. I notice under your name it says your a home buyer from buffalo. I am assuming your planning to sell or have sold your property in New York. Here in New york we have faired considerably well compared to other parts of the country.If your reinvesting in buffallo to live you cant go wrong,while prices are low here they have been hit especially hard in buffalo. You wont get as much as you could have in 2006 at the peak but if you Price,Market,present,stage and negotiate the house properly you will be able to gain the best terms even in a so called buyers market.Certain areas of queens village have held the value more than others and it really isnt as much of a buyers market as the media hypes it up to be. Specific locations have specific amenities and qualities that others dont you need to know these and be able to capitalize on them. The media talks about the market in generalization.Consult a professional and have them sit down and explain your options.
Hello Laura,

How are you? I would like to introduce myself, My name is Shirley A. Abraham-George and I am a Lic. Real Estate Associate Broker. I have been working in the real estate industry for the past 17 years. I have seen the ups and downs of the economy in the Real Estate Industry. My advice to you is don't sell now if you don't have to. Hold on to your property until the market turns around. If you do need to sell contact me and we can go over your options. I can be reached at (516) 712-9262 or Check me out at http://www.nyr.me

I hope this was helpful
Web Reference: http://www.nyr.me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 14, 2009
Todays market conditions should not affect your decision based on what your personal goal is. While prices are lower than they were a few years ago, it may still represent a profit or break even point for you depending on when you bought. Please visit my website at http://www.stephenmahabir.com or contact me if you would like to discuss your options.
best of luck
Blood's not running in the streets just yet, so I guess so.
Even then, there would probably be a lowball offer.

OFCOURSE YOU CAN SELL YOUR HOUSE!!! PRICE YOUR HOUSE RIGHT. CONTEMPLATE THE REASONS FOR SELLING THEN CONTEMPLATE THE REASON NOT TO . WHAT WOULD BE THE SACRIFICES IF YOU DIDN'T SELL NOW. IF SELLING IS RIGHT WAY TO GO THEN GET AN CMA TO SEE WHAT THE HOUSES SIMILAR TO YOURS ARE SELLING FOR IN THE AREA FROM A GOOD REAL ESTATE AGENT. THEN PRICE IT COMPETITIVELY AND YOU WILL GET OFFERS FROM ALL DIRECTIONS. REMEMBER FRESH WHITE PAINT, NO CLUTTER AND WOOD FLOORS ALWAYS SELL !! LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP YOU OUT ANY FURTHER. CUEBEC
Hi Laura, I agree with Aileen. I would just like to add it also depends on how motivated you are as a seller. If you are willing to price your home in tune with the market then you will have no problem selling.

Good Luck
Laura,

You can absolutely sell your home in today's market. What you need to do is price it competitively, market it as widely as possible, make sure it shows well inside and out, and hire an excellent Realtor who can guide you throughout the process.

This Realtor can conduct a comparative market analysis (CMA) to give you guidance on pricing your home competitively and inform you of the status of your local real estate market, provide you referrals for any contractors and stagers you may need to prepare your house for the sale, and they'll help you negotiate the sale when buyers make an offer.

Hope this helps.