Philip Dougl…, Home Seller in New Jersey

can anyone tell me what a realistic price would be for 301 third St Crested Butte CO 81224, what is the area?

Asked by Philip Douglas, New Jersey Wed Mar 25, 2009

like and what are the schols like. Thanks.

Answers

4
Thanks for asking.
Since this is our family home I'd be happy to discuss the property in confidence.
Jim Barefield
970-209-5858
jim@jimbarefield.com
Philip, Sorry I don't see 301 Third Street as a current listing for sale - did you mean 305 Third Street which is listed for $1,095,000?

I have three daughters at the local Crested Butte Community School - it is ranked in the top 10% in the State and is an excellent school.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Chris Kopf, Coldwell Banker Bighorn Realty (970) 209-5405, chriskopf@bighornrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.chriskopf.com
Philip,
When you are asking what the area is like, are you asking about the town of Crested Butte or the actual location of this property?
Crested Butte is about 1800 year round residents that grows in the summer months, therefore the school is K-12. Crested Butte and Gunnison County just approved a bond to increase the size of the school. If you would like more information on the plans for the school growth and improvments, let me know so I can send you more information. Also I read in the local paper that the school received an award of excellence for the High School. I can send you more information on this and about the school in general. Please contact me to let me know how else I can be of assistance. Thank you for the consideration, Mindy Sturm 970.209.0911
Hello Philip,
This is one of the finer homes of the town of Crested Butte. It has two structures on the normal size lot (6251 square feet). The Gunnison County Assessors says the home is 1944 square feet and the office space is 330 square feet. The Assessors has an Actual Value on this property of $949,000. In today's market and the location of this home that would be a fair value. It could be more because of the extra improvements other than the home. Yet the location is right in town and very busy. Most of the real estate prospects do not like to be so close to Elk Ave (the main street) and all the hustle and bustle of town. To sell that home today the $950,000 is a good starting place but may need to come down off this value to sell NOW!
I hope you found this information helpful. If you would like a more through market analysis, I will create a CMA for this property and come up with a more precise value. If you have any other questions or if I can be assistance with all your Colorado real estate needs, please contact me, Mindy Sturm at mindy@premier-mountain-properties.com or 970.209.0911 (cell). You can also visit us in the heart of down town Crested Butte at 318 Elk Ave. or call 970.349.6114. I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you. Have a great evening, Mindy Sturm