Margie, Both Buyer and Seller in Provincetown, MA

best real estate agency in boynton beach,fl

Asked by Margie, Provincetown, MA Sun Jul 8, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Margie,

My partner , Michael, and I are with The Corcoran Group.

Corcoran has a fruitful referral base from the northeastern corridor of the United States and worldwide, connecting us directly with buyers. Our vast web exposure sets us apart from other firms, and our web site is one of the most heavily trafficked sites in the real estate business.

On a personal level, Michael and I can provide you references on our utter professionalism and proven results.

We would love to hear from you if you are selling or buying!

Holly Thom
Broker-Associate
The Corcoran Group

561.252.3731
holly.thom@corcoran.com
Margie:

My name is Gary Goldberg, Real Estate Broker/Owner of The Infiniti Group International Real Estate in Boca Raton, Fl. Our company services Palm Beach County and its neighboring cities. If you are interested in interviewing any of my agents, please feel free to contact my Office Administrator at 561-989-3203. Her name is also Margie and she has a lot of experience in the area you desire, as well.

Gary Goldberg
The Infiniti Group International, Inc.
Margie

Our firm works primarily with foreclosures and short sales in Boynton Beach. As stated below, the Realtor is more important than the firm.

Todd Kevitch
BPO Realty LLC
561-400-9376
Http://www.bporealty.com
Tkevitch@bporealty.com
Jackie Ellis team is right on. Keller Williams Realty in Boynton Beach is the best. You can't beat Keller Williams for the knowlegde and professionalism.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
The agency you choose is only second to the agent(s) that you select. You can have the best agency and a poor realtor. Check out our web site http://www.TheHarelikTeam.com where you can learn about my wife and myself plus it's a great site to search for property.

Joel Harelik
Coldwell Banker
561-374-4030
joel@TheHarelikTeam.com
The Jackie Ellis Team at Keller Willims Realty in Boynton Beach, led by Jackie Ellis, who has over 23 Years of experience in Boynton Beach has an experienced team of Buyer Experts and Listing Specialists to make your real estate transaction stress free. Visit http://www.JackieEllis.com or call us at 561-965-1225