Stephen Dopp, Home Buyer in Palm Springs, CA

bayshore drive fort lauderdale fl

Asked by Stephen Dopp, Palm Springs, CA Sun Sep 22, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Fort_Lauderdale/sold/216…

Answers

4
Stephen,

The link on the property shown under your statement or question belongs to Coral Ridge Tower North which is a Co-op by the Galt Ocean Mile. Only people 55 yo and older can buy there, they must only pay cash and can NEVER rent or lease it out.

However, your statement mentions Bayshore Drive which is on Central beach south of Sunrise Boulevard. You need to be more specific as to which property you are referring to. There are a few 1 bedroom-1 bath condos and co-ops for sale in that area.

I can't help you if you don't call me ;-)

(954) 529-5505 my "Sell" phone.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
If you're looking to purchase a condominium in Fort Lauderdale, or rent one, you may want to ask your Fort Lauderdale real estate agent to send you a list of available properties.

Please give your agent an idea of the price range you have in mind, along with the number of beds and baths and any amenities you're looking for.

Are you planning a purchase for cash or with a mortgage?

The property you asked about is a co-op, not a condominium. Co-ops are much more difficult to finance that condos. Many banks will not finance co-ops, so you may be have to pay cash.

Condos offer some financing difficulties, but usually banks will finance them if you put down at least 25-30%.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Good Morning Stephen:
I am an expert Realtor in the Ft Lauderdale area with Rentals and Purchases.
Please let me know if there is something I can answer for you or help you find.
Thank You

Jon Kroll
Kroll Realty
(954) 410-2301
10Goodrentals@gmail.com
Hi Stephen,

Feel free to contact me with any regarding buying or renting in Fort Lauderdale.

Jannicha Aileen Forte, PA
Riverview Realty, REALTORS®
2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Suite 101
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
Fax: 954-565-5167
jannicha@riverviewsells.com