Henry.lenker, Home Buyer in York, PA

are they any bedroom down?

Asked by Henry.lenker, York, PA Wed Sep 25, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3127413248-101-New-Mill-Lndg-Ch… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3127413248-101-New-Mill-Lndg-…

Answers

7
jake wood’s answer
Good evening Henry. Yes there are several multi-level homes in the Hamoton Roads area that have bedrooms on the first floor. If you would like to contact me I would love to assistyou with the search for your new home. My contact information can be found below.

Jake Wood, Realtor
William E. Wood & Associates
Jakewood@williamewood.com
757-262-9533
Lic. in Va.
The Bedrooms are on the second floor.
In this home all bedrooms are up. If you would like some assistance in finding a home with a downstairs bedroom please feel free to contact me at anytime. I would love to assist you in finding your perfect home.

Yvonne Hagaman
Rose & Womble Realty
(757) 309-1647
Hi Henry,

Not in this house, but if you are looking for a home with downstairs bedrooms or ranch style, I would be happy to assist with your search and relocation. Let me know if I can assist you with this!!

Are you moving from York, PA? I have family that also moved from that area and came down to Hampton Roads!

Ruth Benjaminson
Team Ashley Paige at Keller Williams Realty
oops...forgot to put my phone number! 757-472-3461
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Yes, I have a listing new construction with a bed room down with a full bath in Chesapeake for 458k. I am ready to start a 2800 sq. custom ranch on a 3 acre lot in Chesapeake for 450k. I also have a listing coming up in VA Beach 4000 sq. master down 5 bed all custom this listing will be in the upper 600's. What is your time frame to buy and what would you like to spend? Give me a call if your interested. Thanks David 757-692-6097
Hi Henry,
It does not appear that the house you were looking at on New Mill Landing, has any downstairs bedrooms. All 3 are on the second floor based on the listing information we have access to. If you would like assistance finding something with a downstairs bedroom please feel free to contact me at 757-409-0259.
Marylee
Yes there are single story houses and 2 story houses that have a bedroom downstairs. I would need more info to do a search for you. You can send me an email with price range, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and any other must haves.

mkarlins@cox.net