Market Conditions in Cocoa>Question Details

Raul.raul.ma…, Home Buyer in Newville, PA

are these prices ever going up?

Asked by Raul.raul.martinez3, Newville, PA Tue Mar 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3033174020-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

3
Don't know which are of zFlorida you are referring to, but here in Osceola County and most of central Florida we have had steady price rising for over 18 months. 30,000 on the average 100K home in 18 months is not bad.
It really just depends in which area you are looking, in general the market is more active and prices are
going up, more in some area than others... What you really want to do, is connect with an experienced
Florida Realtor, a Buyers Agent, in the area of your interest and that Realtor will then be able to provide you with all the information you need, from searching in your preferred areas or your preferred school district or preferred activities (near beach, near shopping etc.).... And show properties, provide you with
all necessary details as to home history of former sales, competing homes, and guide you through writing a solid offer, get you through the inspection and all that follows and the many details. Do not do this on your own.

If you need a recommendation for a good local Buyers Agent, let me know.
By the way the Buyers agent's services to you are in most if not all cases free to you, as buyers agents
for properties listed by another brokerage will be paid at the closing by the selling side. Make sure you
and your interests are protected by working with an experienced Buyers Agent, who will work exclusively for you the Buyer!!
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Property values have steadily gone up since 2012.
Please let me know if you need further information or would be interested in this property.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Cocoa, Fl
mailto:phil@321property.com