Chris, Other/Just Looking in Encinitas, CA

are there real estate firms that specililze in finding investment properties for people in the entire US as well as other countries?

Asked by Chris, Encinitas, CA Sun Sep 26, 2010

Answers

7
The Morris Team’s answer
Yes and No! Yes! We and lot of other firms can help you find investment properties in the entire US as well as other countries. However, we would like find you an investment in San Diego.

I hate to say really the answer is NO! I would not advise you going outside the US unless you understand risk. Many sad stories of overseas investors. Also, we use local partners for US and international locations. So yes we can help you, but no it really is our partners outside SoCal.

My advise is make sure who ever you use has a strong local partner with track record.

Hope this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hi Chris I haven't really done the proper research to answer your question, but I did a quick search on Google using "international property investment groups" and found several references for both national and international investment groups for property

So I guess the answer to your question is YES!

I hope this helps you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010
Chris,
Realty Executives International does. Check our website for our office locations in the US and abroad: http://www.realtyexecutives.com

Cordially,

Michael Harris
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010
The best way to approach this is to do your research on where the hot spots are for RE investments then find a local agent that will be able to give you actual numbers. i.e vacancy factors, crime, median income, neighborhoods and market activity.

In the Central Valley we are seeing 10-20% ROI/year. Check out my blog to see some "real" investment purchases and returns.

Daniel Del Real, CRS
Del Real Group- PMZ
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010
Unfortunately one size does not fit all in real estate much to the chargrin of most agents that feel that they have expertise in all arena's. My suggestion is decide on where you most likely would like to invest. Inquire on line as to what real estate is like. Search for a local agent. Interview - Interview. Yes it will require doing some homework.
Buying real estate in Mexico or Italy is nothing like it is in the US. Keep in mind one must understand the culture and be able to communicate fluently. Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
I agree http://www.realtyexecutives.com has an international division. If you let me know the area I can refer you an agent.

Raschel
Chris
The world is a big place and real estate is very local. No real estate company is represented everywhere. Most of the large real estate companies have offices throughout the USA along with offices in some countries, mine included (EXIT Realty International). Some of us have further relationships with companies and agents in specific countries and cities within. The real issue is where you are interested in investing and what kind of investment? I may be able to help you if you could answer these two questions. Also, you should be dealing only with "agents" who specialize in investment properties and can better advise you in your search. It is not the company, but the agent that you deal with that is most important. Mistakes can be costly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010