Scuuzi, Other/Just Looking in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

are the only condos that are selling in Ponte Vedra foreclosures?

Asked by Scuuzi, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL Thu Apr 22, 2010

Answers

4
Jake Bestic’s answer
The answer is no. There are plenty of condos for sale that are "seller owned" and priced to sell. You can find nice condos for sale at Ocean Grove, Summer House, Grand Cay Villas, The Fountains, and other condo communities for under $150k. I have a good deal of experience with condos in Ponte Vedra so feel free to call or email me anytime with questions. - Good Luck
Jake Bestic - Broker/Owner
Ponte Vedra Realty
904-803-1218
Jake@PVbeach.com
http://www.PVbeach.com
No but I would say a good percentage of them are distressed - foreclosure or short sale. Depends too on the state of the complex - conversions where investors bought big time in 2004-2006 seem to feel pain the most but there are others that are fairing well. Tell me what you are looking for exactly and I'll happily be your guide to a great deal.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 22, 2010
The lower priced condos are distressed sales at this time. I have seen some good deals on ocean front condo's in Jax Beach that were seller owned. What price range are you looking?

You can also set up listing alerts on my website to find a good deal. Call if you have any other questions.
Scuuzi,

I agree with Ms. Sandberg. A high percentage of the condos currently under contract, pending or most recently sold are shortsales, and REOs. Investors and 2nd home buyers with cash are getting great deals, and quite a few are First Time buyers. The biggest hold up is the Condo approvals issue. financing and having to put 25% to 30% down.

I would love to help you find a great place in PVB! Call if you need anything else.

Good Luck,
Holly
904.537.4473