Richard, Home Seller in Indian Rocks Beach, FL

are existing condos in indian rocks beach holding their value or are the selling prices lowering?

Asked by Richard, Indian Rocks Beach, FL Thu Oct 4, 2007

Answers

1
May '09
Some econonomists predict home prices/condos to continue their decline and then remain level for a period of time before they begin to move back up. That being said, real estate is a local market. Some areas have been spared the steepest declines. In real estate is is always about location.
Other Sellers have been making choices to market and sell their homes before prices decline further. Sometimes their decisions are about where and why they want to move, rather than hoping for a home value rebound to recent highs, that may never come around.
Those that have been in their homes for a period of time, are selling with a normal increase in their value and equity over the long term.
Let me know if you want to discuss this further. (I see your post was from a while back, the topic still applies).

Thank You

Don Moore
donmoore1204@msn.com
727-271-1429