Helen, Home Buyer in Los Angeles County, CA

any more recent comps for this area?

Asked by Helen, Los Angeles County, CA Thu Mar 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3111327311-434-Spruce-Ave-98-…

Answers

2
Are you interested in purchasing or are you a homeowner? In any case, recent sales gives estimated values of condominiums in that area. General, rule of thumb is that you want comparables within the last 6 months. In this market are increase want most recent within last 3 months. I will be happy to supply recent comps contact me.

Gail Mercedes Cole
Exp Realty
310.853.9933
More recent than what? More recent than the comparables showing on the Trulia profile, sales dated March 2013, and several dated November 2012.

Are you looking to purchase in the Crossroads? You agent should provide you with comps and any other information that you need to make an informed decision. If you are not working with an agent, then I would suggest that you meet and interview one or more and pick an exclusive agent.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850