Vicki, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

any homes in this area for sale cheyenne ave and michael way ?

Asked by Vicki, Las Vegas, NV Thu Mar 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3093674427-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

7
If you send me info regarding the type of home you are looking for I would be happy to assist you with find a home to purchase. The easiest way to get this info to me is to fill out our "Buyer's Form on our website here: http://lvrealestatehelp.weebly.com/buying-real-estate.html

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Hi Vicki,

Yes, there are homes available for sale in this area. As of today (3/25/13) there are 14 available, although there are some 40 homes under contract that potentially could become available again. The elementary is zoned for Ronzone, Brinley Jr High and Western High schools. It's a decent little area, but don't take that from me I grew up there so I'm a bit partial.. The home prices range from as low as $65K for some of the smaller lots to over $275K for the 1/2 acre lots so to find what you need you should contact an agent. Things like square footage, bedrooms, bathroom and age the property along with your affordability will make the big difference in what you end up paying. Some areas are intermixed zoning for livestock such as horses, goats and chickens but this older area has wonderfully mature trees and atmosphere that I personally enjoy.

Here are a few available homes but be sure you find a great agent to help you out!

5248 STACEY AV $275K
4924 REITER AV $259K
5621 EUGENE AV $189K
5821 W BARTLETT AV $165K
2636 LA MATA ST $155K
2632 LOS PALOS ST $142K
2000 JEANNE DR $140K
2720 STARGATE ST $126K
5912 AUBORN AV $95K
5613 AUBORN AV $90K
2340 /CARDIFF LN $85K

Good Luck in your search and have a great day!
Why are you not working with a Realtor, a buyers agent who will work with you, on your behalf and in your best interest, most of the times for listed properties with a brokerage the buyers agent's services are free to the buyer, just your loyalty and commitment to one Realtor is required.
If you need to find out more why there are so many advantages to you the buyer, get back to me and
I gladly send you detailed information about the advantages... If you need the recommendation of a
good Realtor in your area in Vegas, I can do that as well.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)

Yes there are. I specialize in this area. What price range and bedroom size are you seeking?

There is even a new home community. If you use their mortgage lender, they will pay your down payment.

Contact me for more info.

Nakia Woodson
Wardley Real Estate
702-318-1244
NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com
Hi Vicki
If you send me what you are looking for including price range I will look and let you know what is available. My email address is LVHomesbyDonna@gmail.com

Donna Stratton
Pretty much on the line of this .
2+ bathrooms and 3+ bedrooms and any where's from 1400 to 2000 square feet a 2 car garage and a nice patio would be a nice perk as well. And I am not interested in a fixer upper cause I can not do the work . The most I would want to do is painting and I not to crazy about that but I will if need to be done . And a fenced in yard as well . Thank you for your time I would like to fly out there next month to look at as many homes as I can and decide on what would be best for me . I prefer 1 story as well . I can not fly out just for a few homes at a time cost can be costly for me to do so .
Vicki
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013
Yes there are.

What is your criteria?

Joe Andreano
Horizon Realty Group
702 325-1602 cell
Within 1 mile of Cheyenne and Michael there is currently 17 single family style homes listed. Price range from about $95000 to $235000. Feel free to contact me for details, or to discuss. Clay Isley 702-370-9833