fatboy0928, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

all the deaths for this address

Asked by fatboy0928, Phoenix, AZ Wed Mar 13, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Phoenix/sold/639634-3502…

Answers

8
As others have told you, if this is important to you check with local law enforcement and the neighbors.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 13, 2013
As the owner of the property I can say that in the past 13 years there has been only one death that has occurred at the home. That death was a elderly gentleman who passed away due to colon cancer. That death occurred in 2003.
Neither the owner of a property nor their Realtor are required to disclose any death that has occurred on a property. Additionally, there is no resource that we can use to get this information.
You have been given some great answers. There is not a method for Real Estate agents to search for any deaths at a particular address. If this is important to you the police can print all calls to the home, but I believe they will charge a fee. I very much agree with The Urban Teams answer.
Under Arizona Real Estate law the home owner is not required to disclose if the property has had an occurrence of disease, natural death, suicide, homicide or other crime.

I, too, would check with the local police and fire departments, nearby mortuaries and especially the neighbors (they tend to know was has been happening).
Sorry, you must phrase your answer in the form of a question in order to win this round. :)
I would say every owner has or will experience death.
Check with the local police department, local archived print media, ask any neighbors, etc.