GMAN8191, Home Buyer in Altamont, NY

259 western Ave

Asked by GMAN8191, Altamont, NY Tue Dec 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/31979049-259-Western-Tpke-Alt…

Answers

5
Dennis Evans’ answer
GMAN8191,
Here is some more details about the actual Property right off the MLS..
The taxes are listed at 5,475.00 , It is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath property with well, septic and oil heat.
It has been on the market for 98 days...
I can get you a showing if you are interested... I am originally from the area and do much business around Princetown all the way to Amsterdam and into Perth and Sacandaga areas...
I am a full time agent and could give you a free CMA on your property in Amsterdam.
I just sold a very large home on Locust in Amsterdam which was one of the larger sales in the area.
In any case, I would love to help you if you are interested...
Please let me know if you are interviewing any agents as I would appreciate the opportunity.
Here is my cell phone is you would like to reach me.
Im at 518-649-2507 ( you can call or text )
Dennis Evans
Coldwell Banker
Thank's but I'm not ready at this time. Putting my house up for sale in the early spring. Just getting an idea of options.
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
GMAN,
Roughly $4-7.5k, but it varies based on county, town, and school district. This property is Schenectady, Altamont, and Schalmont; the taxes are around $5500.
Thank You. I'll be interested in looking in the near future. I'll be putting up my home for sale right after the winter thaw. I'm in Amsterdam at this time. Will have two 1 family homes to sell if the market's right for me to sell.
Flag Wed Dec 4, 2013
I had asked about the real-estate taxes in the 12009 altamont area. just give me an average for homes between $225,000. to 300,000.Thank you.
Gman,
What is your question? I was in this property a couple months back and it is a great property with a master bedroom down and 2 up. The problem my clients had with the property was the slant of the ceiling upstairs as he is well over 6 ft tall. If you would like to take a look for yourself, feel free to give me a call.

Jason Bustelos; LREB
NY Realtor Group LLC
518-330-2230
jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com
http://www.nyrealtorgrp.com
What is your question? Your post only has the address but no specific question.
Whats the Taxes in the 12009 area, Ball Park. + &_-
Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013