Martina Gonz…, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

2801 wegis ave bakersfield,CA.........what's the status of this home?

Asked by Martina Gonzalez, Bakersfield, CA Tue Nov 20, 2012

Been sending emails to the listing agent throught trulia and no responses have been received at all. What is the status and condition of this property?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/compare/3097974504-2801-Wegis…

Answers

2
Hi Martina,
This property just came back on the market today. It is a Fannie Mae/ Homepath property. It is listed at $259,900.
If you are interested in setting an appointment to see it, feel free to call, email or text me directly. I would be happy to set the appointment for you and meet you out there to tour the home.

Have a great day,
Valerie Ulrey
Hi Martina,
This home is not currently listed on our MLS. In September, this home became a bank-owned property. It will most likely be a number of months before it comes to the market as an active listing.
I would be happy to keep an eye on that address and notify you when it comes on the market. Or, if you are interested in seeing some similar properties in that area that are currently available, feel free to contact me directly.
If you would like me to contact you when the home comes on the market, just send me your information and I will do just that.

Valerie