rlittlebrant, Home Buyer in New Port Richey, FL

400,000 to 650,000 for above 3,000 sq ft. built after 2000

Asked by rlittlebrant, New Port Richey, FL Sun Sep 8, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3130600866-6416-Garland-Ct-New-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3130600866-6416-Garland-Ct-Ne…

Answers

5
Good morning. I am a realtor that specializes in the NPR/Trinity area. I have a new listing coming up in the Longleaf subdivision with 5,500 sq. ft. and oversized pool/patio area overlooking conservation that may be what you are looking for. I also represent Longleaf Design Build that is currently building in the community. Longleaf is a neo-traditional neighborhood - a unique and wonderful place to live. Homes have welcoming front porches and rear alley ways. Community features a small downtown with restaurants and shops, Longleaf Town Hall, community pool, tennis/beach volleyball/basketball courts, full size baseball diamond, hike/bike trail, villages greens and children's parks through out. Resident website/social media/email system, community events through out the year, and a real sense of community. Pre-school and A rated elementary school are located within the subdivision.

If you would like more information or a golf cart tour of the neighborhood, please feel free to give me a call.

Thank you.

Laura Bech
At Home In Pasco
727-946-1232
laura.bech@verizon.net
I have the home you are looking for! Built in 2003, it has 3465 square feet and sits in a gated community. It has 65' of frontage on a narrow branch of the Anclote River and has a circular driveway with a fountain. It has been beautifully maintained and is listed well within your price range. For more information you can reach me at 727-946-5761 or castletocondo@gmail.com. You really want to look at this home!
Does it require flood insurance on this property? Also, has it been tested for sink hole activity?
Flag Tue Dec 24, 2013
James, a very nice home even with its limited Gulf access. I'll keep it in mind. Steven
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
this sounds closer to what I am looking for do you have the info on this if so what do I need to do to see it?
ron 803-521-4195
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
Good morning, Give me a call if you would like to see this property and some other waterfront listings? Let me know I would be glad to assist you.
Jessie Raybould
Charles Rutenberg Realty
727 992 2923
rlittlebrant,

I know this home, and have biked past it often. If you are not currently working with another Realtor, I'd be happy to assist you with this -or any other property within my Community.

You may also want to view http://tinyurl.com/4310Sanddollar34652

Steven Zimmerman Realtor ABR GRI
Gulf Harbors Resident Specialist
Developer's Representative 2000-2010
Belloise Tropical Realty 2010-present
Steve@SteveZimmerman.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Ron, Good afternoon & thank you. I only suggested this Listing as it had been upgraded over the past few years, also much like the initial property you provided, this offers true deep direct Gulf access. There is one deep water property with direct Gulf access I do know of [not currently Listed] - a custom built in 2002 with 2800+ sf living and a 3,000sf finished grade level 3 car garage. I will reach out to the owner and follow up via this link. Steven
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013
Steve, this home is way to old, I have just come from a new home in Park City that I had built in 2002 & sold it in 2011, during that time I purchased another home in SC (Brand New from the Bank) on Woodcreek Country Club, so to go into something like this would just not work, and only 2 bathrooms, I have 6 right now. I am not trying to buy what I have now I know I am going to step down, but I don't want a trailer either. $400,000 to $600,000 3,000 sq. ft. fairly new, one floor is possible, plus a frog or downstairs for theater, 3 car garage, 3 bedrooms and a office, does that help?
Ron 803-521-4195
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
I am not working with anyone in fact I have contacted several companies and the problem with most is you have to be a member of the Geek Squad in order to ever view a home, thank you for the answer and I will look at this and let you know.
Ron Littlebrant
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
I would be more than happy to assist you in your search. Please give me a call or email so we can discuss what exactly it is that you are looking for.

Jason Nadler
Valencia Realty
(727) 656-0444
scarabproperty@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Does the house on the Anclote that you state is 3465 sq ft require flood insurance?
Flag Mon Dec 23, 2013