Market Conditions in Loop>Question Details

barneycohen, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

700,000 to 900,000

Asked by barneycohen, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3090624718-318-S-Michigan-Ave…

Answers

11
Get yourself pre approved by a Lender and work with a Realtor to analyze the building for you. If you are interested in the unit, what do you have to lose by submitting an offer? Let them tell you NO!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 12, 2013
Not sure if there is a question here but we are the Jumbo Kings! Let me know if you need to get financed.

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
http://www.qmlending.com
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
Not sure what your question is, you think that you could buy this property between 700 and 900 K ....
I doubt it.... Why would you think so? I strongly suggest to work with a local Realtor, we cover the city
well and could be of great guidance to find the right properties in the right price range. Of course any
property can be negotiated as it comes to pricing, it just all depends on upgrades, updates, size and location and views and so much more....

If you are in the market to purchase a property similar to the one on S. Michigan Ave you mentioned
you may want to connect with an experienced Buyers Agent who will send you only listings that meet your
needs and fall into a price range that you might be able to negotiate down to your preferred price range.

You also want to consider the amenities of the building and the related assessment fees.
Feel free to contact me, I'd love to provide you with the information - no pressure - you decide when you need more details and which ones you may want to see.....

Take care Most Sincerely yours,
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
If that's the price you want to pay, then looking at a condo that's listed over $1.3 million is not in the realm of possibility. Looks like this is not a cookie cutter condo in a small building. There are a lot of options in the Loop area; if you need assistance to find something in the range you're willing to spend, I'm happy to help.
The days of that pricing on this unit are long gone. This part of the Chicago market place is flying high, with limited inventory, strong demand and short market times. While the $1.365 mil price tag may be more than it will sell for, the price range you have quoted is far less, too.
Barney,

This is a huge full floor condo on Michigan Avenue over looking the park. I'm not clear on what your question is, but this unit is worth over $1mil. If you are in the market for a downtown condo, feel free to call or email me to schedule a meeting.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
.
You have us all stumped by your price range. The property has been on the market 239 days which may suggest it is a little overpriced. But what is your question?
There has been units for sale this cheap in the building, just not right now.
Matt, you must be thinking of the building next door; 310 S Michigan.
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013
What is your question? THis is a new converson small building. As you can see the orice is 1.3M not 900K
Barney, what would you like to know? Call 773-914-5309, or email bbiederman@citypointrealty.com. Awaiting your questions - Barbara Biederman, City Point Realty
Barney,
Not sure of the question here or if that means you are looking in that price point for something like this in the range of $700-d$900k.

There are some nice options in the area with that square footage that could fit your price point.

Feel free to reach out to me this morning to discuss further.

Laura Meier
Broker
@properties
212 E. Ohio
Chicago IL 60611
email: lmeier@atproperties.com
cell: 312-282-2122