Market Conditions in Chicago>Question Details

Enienal, Home Buyer in Villa Park, IL

3014 n lake shore drive

Asked by Enienal, Villa Park, IL Sat Apr 13, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3029628458-3020-N-Lake-Shore-…

Answers

9
Lake Shore Dr - Between Diversy & Belmont - many amenities in the area - St Joseph Hospital is about 2 blocks south. Lake is across the street - Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that property
Do you like this location for a single family house?
Enienal,

Looks like you have us all stumped. We don't know what your question is.
What is your question? That price is only for the land.
Places all over the city have been going up. Please let us know how we can help on this question?
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Single family lots for sale...an incredible opportunity for anyone with some $$ to spend. What's the question, Enienal?
Hi Enienal,

What is the question?