Market Conditions in Quincy>Question Details

Thomas Crane…, Home Buyer in East Boston, Boston,...

92 elm ave, quincy ma 02170

Asked by Thomas Crane Public Library, East Boston, Boston, MA Fri Sep 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Quincy/sold/218666…

Answers

4
When you see /sold/ as part of the URL the property is no longer for sale and is instead being used to gather names and emails to sell as leads.
I would contact a local real estate professional to help with this answer and to save time and money.
(Not me, I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose a local pro if you want help doing so.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
I reside in the Wollaston area myself and have been a resident of the Quincy/ South Shore area most of my life and I would be happy to help. No obligation just information. Granite Group is also a great office. Please feel free to contact me. William Blydenburgh Realty Direct 617.302.7672
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
The multi At 92 Elm Ave in Wollaston Sold for $430,000 on June 11, 2012. Please let me know if you would like assistance in finding another home in Quincy. My office is in Wollaston and we list many homes in this neighborhood. We do have a Quincy Center multi coming on the market very soon.
Julie Berberan
Granite Group Realtors
6172832994
Did you have a question? 92 Elm Ave does not appear to be for sale. Please feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions for you.