Alexandra Pi…, Home Buyer in Princeton, NJ

1319 canal road princeton, nj

Asked by Alexandra Pinz, Princeton, NJ Sat Nov 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3130243069-13-Teak-Ln-Princet…

Answers

5
The holidays are a great time to find a home at the right price and if you're looking to move before the Competitive buyer rush of the Spring 2014 market, there are quite a few other options available.

Consulting with a Local Area expert, will usually help a buyer discover options that they would not have otherwise considered, keeping the commute, schools, price and lifestyle needs in mind.

If you are a 1st time buyer, I highly recommend meeting with a Local area expert for the Central NJ area, rather than someone who just specializes in 1-2 communities, in order to maximize your buying opportunity.

It is also in YOUR Best Interest to work with a Buyer's Agent, who represents you exclusively.

Almost, all buyers I meet; and a large portion of my business IS centered on First time home buyers; have no idea that an agent represents the seller until a specific Buyer Agency is established.

Listing Agents work for the Seller & all of the information the buyer inadvertently shares with them, is shared with the seller, as that agents fiduciary obligation is to the seller.

The real value of a buyer's agent is in keeping your information on price, terms & motivation confidential so as to get you the home you like, at the best price possible.

If you are actively searching, and not currently represented by a Buyer's agent, please contact me directly to set up a no-obligation Consultation.

Shalu Thaman - Realtor,ePRO,ABR,SRES
Keller Williams Princeton Real Estate
Cell # 609.577.5861
Fax # 609.613.5907
http://PrincetonHomeNj.com
Is there a question about this wonderfully renovated Farmhouse from the mid 1700's?

Call me
Lisa Weil
609.240.9879
lweil@glorianilson.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Is there a question regarding this property or area ?
neitherCanal road nor Teak La are in Princeton. One is in Franklin twp the other Lawrence twp. Both merely have Princeton address. There are also areas of Montgomery, S outh Brunswick and Hopewell that also have Princeton addresses. What would you like to know about 1319 Canal road? Understand address does not indicate value nor school district..(though the Princeton address may add slightly the real driving forces are schools, public amenities, condition and as always location.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Recommend contacting Robin Wallack (609) 683-8505 for additional information on this property
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013