jcl115, Other/Just Looking in Champlin, MN

1135 WEST RIVER ROAD CHAMPLIN MN.. HAS THAT HOUSE BEEN SOLD?

Asked by jcl115, Champlin, MN Tue Jul 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Champlin/sold/20557104…

Answers

4
This is just public record, which Trulia and other websites do quite a bit. The link in this thread actually already has the "sold" part included. That is a dead give-away.

Always remember, if it does not have a MLS# it is not listed! That is probably the easiest way to tell if something on Trulia is just tax records or an actual listing. Kinda confusing right!? If you would like I will just put you on the Realtor feed directly to the MLS that we all use for finding homes, and that way this problem will be taken care of (not to mention the time it will save you).

Just contact me if you want to receive all listings on the MLS in one simple email.

Chris Block
Realtor North Suburbs
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
Hello. This is not one of our listings.
Hi, jcl115!

I'm having the same experience as Lenny. When looking at the tax records, it shows the property hasn't been sold since 1972. So, I suspect it may have been listed on trulia in error or maybe the owner had it for sale themselves. Unfortunately, there's no way for us, as professional real estate agents, to know anything about it.

We have seen people write in to ask why their property is listed on trulia when it's not for sale, etc. Perhaps this owner will do the same thing.

Good luck!!!
I actually am not able to find this property as ever being listed for sale on the MLS. There is a chance that it may have been listed on some other websites (including Trulia) but never actually listed for sale on MLS.
thank you
Flag Tue Jul 16, 2013