lorirosecruz…, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

4909 T street Sacramento CA

Asked by lorirosecruz20, Sacramento, CA Sat Apr 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Sacramento/sold/60228…

Answers

5
What exactly are you trying to figure out?
I have a new listing coming up in that area. feel free to send me a private message here on TRULIA or to eddie@bhrparkplace.com to see if it may suite your needs.
Eddie Martini
DRE#01324382
5303203032
The property at 4909 T Street went to Pending status on 3/27/13. This is a very nice house. If this is the only property you are interested in then you most likely will not be able to buy it. There is a chance the current buyer may not be able to close the deal but there is no way to know until that happens. I can monitor it for you and let you know if you would like.

If you like the area or are looking for a house in that price range I would be happy to help you. Call me at 916.442.4500 to discuss.

I look forward to talking to you... TED
Are you looking for the sold price or a home valuation? Please send your question. Thanks.
I believe this is a sold property. Your question is . . . ?