tara_cox, Home Buyer in Charleston, SC

18 RIVERDALE DR, CHARLESTON, SC 29407

Asked by tara_cox, Charleston, SC Mon Apr 8, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Charleston/sold/4…

Answers

4
There is really no question, feel free to get back to us here with more details, i.e. what exactly you need to know. But as a professional advice,if and when you are interested in buying or renting a property as the buyer or renter you should commit to one Realtor in the area and be loyal to that one Realtor who will work as your Buyers Agent on your behalf and in your very best interest, and will be able not only to let you know about all properties in your price range and that meet your needs or most of them, show them to you, negotiate the contract on your behalf and guide you with expertise through the entire process. If you like to know all the advantages, e-mail me, if you need a recommendation for a local
Realtor, I can provide that as well, and always remember if the property is listed with a real estate brokerage there are no fees to you the buyer/renter to your buyers agent as they are paid at the closing
by the seller's side. More info, e-mail me and I get it to you ASAP.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Good morning, Tara!

I wasn't sure if you were asking about the home on hickory or about the home on Riverdale. I am very familiar with the Avondale area because my daughter has lived there for about 3 years. I would be happy to provide you with information about a particular or homes of a detailed market snapshot about the area that would include school info. Just let me know how I can help!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Coldwell Banker United
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
843-442-2219
108 Hickory St is not currently on the market. I would be happy to send you a list of similar homes available.
Hi tara. Happy to help. Let me know what information i can share with you about 108 Hickory.
Sam Havens 8438302733
Thank you for responding so quickly! What is the status of 108 Hickory at this time? Is it actually for sale?

Thanks!
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013