Market Conditions in Trenton>Question Details

Ray.brian829…, Home Buyer in Hamilton, NJ

5 Patricia Lane

Asked by Ray.brian829019, Hamilton, NJ Tue Jun 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Hamilton/sold/2088395…

Answers

3
Not sure what your question is, are you wondering whether this property is located on 5 Patricia Lane
or on Copperfield?, are you interested? The copperfield listing on Trulia is only a public record information... I strongly suggest to you if you are interested in the purchase of a property or the sale,
to connect with an experienced local Realtor, if you are in need of a good recommendation for your area
and your interest contact me via e-mail and let me know I gladly would send you recommendations for
good local Realtors, and also if you are interested in knowing the many advantages to work with your
own trusted Realtor, let me also know and I send you detailed information, just make sure to let me know
whether you are interested in buying or selling or both, so I send you the right information.

Sincerely yours,
EDITH Karoline Jasser YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Ray:

This is a really nice property on a 1/4 acre. 3 bedroom 1.5 baths with large rooms.
Please let me know when you would like to go see it.

Henry Ross
Your Real Estate Agent
(609) 529-7772
Hi Ray,

How can I help you with the property above?

Melissa Silva
realestate.mel.s@gmail.com
201-527-7313