Market Conditions in Windsor>Question Details

Rina, Home Buyer in Berkeley, CA

208 PAtty Ann Court, Windsor, CA 95492

Asked by Rina, Berkeley, CA Sun Feb 16, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3142855174-1031-McClelland-Dr…

Answers

1
Rina,

The market conditions in Windsor are still going strong. There is a limited inventory which is fairly typical for the winter market, although it is currently more limited than usual.

We expect a lot more inventory to come on the market soon (April/May/June) but that is usually when there are more buyers competing for that inventory also. If it were me, I would buy sooner rather than later with the prospect of rising interest rates and increased demand on the horizon.

In my opinion, Windsor, California is a desirable community with it's own small town city government, good local school district and a sense of community. It has recently been rated as the safest city in Sonoma County more than once. The Town of Windsor puts on a plethora of activities all year round and for all ages, which makes this a very family friendly place to live.

Almost any type of services you might need are either right here in Windsor or 10-15 minutes down Hwy. 101 in Santa Rosa. And of course San Francisco or Oakland are approximately one hour via freeway (generally speaking and not during commuting hours, of course).

If you have any more questions, just give me a call or send me an e mail:

Mike Stone
707-836-3445
Mike4realestate@yahoo.com

Visit my website at: http://www.sonomacountyhomepro.com
Thank you Mike for you reply. I appreciate your holistic response. I agree with you about the family friendly location! In fact, I am wondering about a certain area of Windsor, namely Elsbree Circle Neighborhood which is near the Regional Foothill Park and the Windsor Middle School. Is this area a distinct sub-market of Windsor (stronger ability to retain its property value) or will it be equally affected by any future downturn in the general Real Estate Market. Just looking to see if it has more holding power historically than other neighborhoods in Windsor.Thank you.
Flag Sun Feb 16, 2014