natoris, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

308 N SYCAMORE AVE #408, LOS ANGELES, CA. 90036 over priced when looking at comps?

Asked by natoris, Los Angeles, CA Sat May 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Los_Angeles/sold/3709…

Answers

6
I say no.

But I got this comment "Sorry, your answer is too short. A minimum of 25 characters is needed."

The value of a property is what a ready, willing and able buyer wants to pay for it. People can advertise and sell for what they want, if you are not the buyer for this one, then someone else may be...

Ron
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 12, 2013
nobody said yes or no, only business cards?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
Call a local Realtor, it's in your best interest.
Flag Sun May 12, 2013
Hello My Internet Friend,

I am going to tell you a little secret on the internet I don't want any one else to know, so if your not Natoris, stop reading now and delete this.

Natoris, you don't have to offer asking price.

When would you like to see the property and write an offer for any price you like?

Thanks Buddy, and remember, it's a secret that you don't have to offer asking price, don't tell any other agents, in case they don't know.

Best

Albert Goldberg Broker
805-797-3862
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com
In order to have some idea of value, a Realtor would have to run a CMA on behalf of their client to get this information.Our comps are accurate and they provide a wealth of additional information such as days on the market, type of sale etc. My advice is to begin working with a good "Buyer Agent" who can help you and provide the information you need to make a good offer.
On January 15th this year, unit #506 , also three bedrooms and three and a half baths as unit #408 sold for $900,000. Unit #408 , according to the MLS, has been extensively remodeled and upgraded, and as you can see, the asking price is $1, 495,000. Do you live in this building and are thinking of selling, or are you thinking of buying this unit?
If you think the price is too high, I will be happy to meet with you and find you something else.
Clint Lohr, Keller Williams Realty, 818-730-8635.
If you had two properties that were both LISTED for $1,100,000; do you think that that is all it takes to make them "COMPARABLE"?

First of all; the LISTING PRICE is a fairy tale number which may bear no resemblance to reality.
Then, there are many, many differences between any two similar properties.
It take a detailed analysis, like the CMA your Realtor will do, to determine the Market Value of a property.