Angela Lewin, Real Estate Pro in Albany County, NY

(1) How do I get access to the bank owned foreclosures. (2) are ther condos in Albany under $200,000

Asked by Angela Lewin, Albany County, NY Sun Dec 19, 2010

Answers

6
Amy Morgan’s answer
Hello Angela, I am not sure if you were able to get the information that you were looking fro regarding Condo/bank owned in the Albany Area...There is also another area that you may want to consider and that would be what is called a Short Sale, this does not reference time, but rather the amount that the bank will be willing to accept for the property falls short of what is owed. Many properties go through this process prior to foreclosure. If you would like to learn more about Short Sales (also refer to as 3rd Party approval) Please feel free and Contact me. At which time I can find the exact area you are looking for and see what is available out there.

Amy Morgan
Licensed Sales Person
Keller Williams Capital District
(518) 470-5524
http://www.amymorganhomes.com
asm2260@gmail.com
Best locate a Realtors. Banks will not respond to anyone WHY they have listing agent who forward sales offer to their attention Manager reviews any documents submitted. Keep in mind not all offers submitted receive a response can take up to 60 days hear anything.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Angela,
I just realized I didn't the second part of you question. Yes, there are many condominiums under $200,000 in Albany. I can send you a list of these as well or you can search manually at http://capitalregionhomesearch.com I look forward to hearing from you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 19, 2010
Consider working with any local agent of your own, he/she can provide you with free foreclosure lists, schedule showings, let you know about any new to the market, price changes, any other information needed, etc.; while searching for foreclosure, keep in mind not to overlook some traditional sales, as some may end up being a much better bargain.
Angela, I would be happy to send you a list of foreclosures that meet your criteria. I do quite a bit with foreclosures and short sales. Simply register on my site or send me an email. I have 3 short sales I expect to list this week and new inventory is always coming on the market.Thanks!
Your best bet is to have a buyer broker who is expereinced in bank owned homes, they can search the mls for listings and update you as new listings come one the market. The other choice is to be able to contact the agents that are the leaders in listing bank owned properties in yoru area, tell them what you are looking for to see when new listings come in, they cancontact you immediately.

Please see my blog for tips and advice on buying bank owned properties.