jujubee, Renter in Wallingford, CT

25 Evanwood Drive in Wallingford is the most fraudulent advertisement of a house I've ever seen. This is a dump and the pictures are very old.

Asked by jujubee, Wallingford, CT Mon Apr 29, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3107547218-25-Evanwood-Dr-Wal…

Answers

4
I too felt the same way! Looked at the house mid May 2013. Totally misleading...new pictures of the CURRENT condition should be taken to pair with the listing.
This is why you need a realtor who knows your area. They can help you find the perfect house without you having to waste your time looking at "dumps" to use your words.
Let me know if I can help...Amanda
amanda.albert@raveis.com
Let me know if I can help...Amanda
I'm sorry that you feel this way. I looked up the listing and the description says it has been remodeled recently. The pictures looked like everything was pretty new. Were you looking at an old listing? Before the work was done?