Property Q&A in Midtown East>Question Details

nuwayhid, Home Buyer in 08558

389 East 89th Street New York, NY

Asked by nuwayhid, 08558 Mon Oct 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3124278479-255-E-49th-St-25B-…

Answers

5
255 E 49th St #25B went into contract about a week ago, there is a very similar 1br condo available just a few blocks south in the same price range.
If you are interested, I will be happy to schedule an appointment.

If your question is about 389 East 89th Street, its a rental building, apartments are available starting around $3,000.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have, will be happy to help!
Masha
-----------------
Masha Sales
Citi Habitats
37 Third Avenue NYC NY 10003
Mobile 917.658.3667 | Direct 646.398.6108 | EFax 917.262.7375
masha@citihabitats.com
Hello Nuwayhid. Yes, as Krystyna mentioned this property is in Contract. The issue in the current market is there are fewer listings available. This creates a perfect storm, if you will, where there are more buyers looking at less property. the problem is compounded for buyers as we now have a classic case of supply and demand. When the supply is low and demand is high, prices rise. There will be more offers and multiple offers for the same property. Bidding wars may and do occur. It is indeed a sellers market.

If you are prepared to buy and you have you ducks in a row ( we should talk), you should perhaps get with a broker, have them search out properties for you and go in ready to make a strong offer, if not a full price offer. If you play the game of offer, counter offer, you might be left out in the cold. This market is roaring and as I always say, if you're not first in New York, you're last.

I'm an Associate Broker with Douglas Elliman Real Estate. If you would like to reach out to me and discuss what you are looking for, I would be glad to talk and offer my services. Remember, you don't pay me, the seller does. You have nothing to lose. All you have to do is click on my photo and contact me directly. Thank you and good luck.
This listing is in contract. We have others that may suit your needs feel free to contact me. I will be happy to show you available listings
__________________
Michelle Weissman
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Member of the Real Estate Board of New York
The Corcoran Group
d: 212.360.2462
f: 212.415.6369
m: 917.293.3427
Michelle.Weissman@corcoran.com
1226 Madison Avenue, New York NY, 10128

This apartment is already under contract. They go fast... If you are looking to buy a large 1-bedroom condo, please contact me directly at kr@ny-home.net or at (212) 991-8072 /any time/
I have 20 years of experience in Manhattan real estate and I would love to assist you in you apartment purchase! :-)

Krystyna Rachtan, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (212) 991-8072
NEW YORK HOME REAL ESTATE SERVICES, INC.
295 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017
I am sorry. What is your question?