diane.yarbro…, Renter in New York, NY

10700 Bramblecrest, austin, tx

Asked by diane.yarbrough, New York, NY Sat Feb 8, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/24860022-10804…

Answers

10
Diane, I don't see that home as currently being active but I'm not sure what your question is either? Please let me know and I will do what I can to help. You can email me directly at joejarusinsky@sbcglobal.net.

Joe Jarusinsky, REALTORĀ®, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Hi Diane,

As many of the other agents who commented have said, Canyon Creek is an extremely popular subdivision. The school track is excellent with almost every one of them being ranked a 9 or higher according to Great Schools. One of the things that Canyon Creek offers are very large homes making it a good choice for people that need a lot of space. The neighborhood has an elementary school within the community and several greenbelt trails. It also has a community park and soccer fields.

If you have not found an agent to help you, please contact me and I will be happy to work with you.
jordan.gouger@kw.com / 512-693-9297

Jordan Gouger
Keller Williams
Great house, area and schools. Very family area. Tom Richardson, RE/MAX, DIRECT anytime, 512.659.4801
Only on the market 3-days
Flag Sat Feb 8, 2014
Hello Diane,

What is your question? There is only one home currently available in this neighborhood. The house on Broken Brook is not available and I didn't find a home with an address of 10700 Bramblecrest. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

Anna Culina
512.266.9022
Diane I can be reached at the info below:

Dgregory@bartonharrisrealty.com OR 512-516-1711
What is your question about this house?
Diane,

This home has been on the market for only 5 days. Homes listed in Canyon Creek go very quicky and often have multiple offers due to the shortage of available homes on the market. I would be happy to answer any specific questions you might have.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Pamela Peck
512-609-9877
myaustndreamhome.com
Seller is open to discussions. 512.910.0560
Hi Diane,

I don't see this home as active, but there is another home on Bramblecrest that is available for sale. Please feel free to contact me anytime for additional information, statistics, or if you would like to see any home in the Canyon Creek area.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Diane, The market is strong in Canyon Creek. The home on Bramblecrest is the only active listing. I would be happy to give you more details on that market if you want to contact me directly at Barbara@barbaragremillion.com. Best regards.