Uanmekid2, Home Buyer in Victorville, CA

13236 Aurora Ave.

Asked by Uanmekid2, Victorville, CA Wed Apr 17, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3094874639-13149-Four-Hills-W…

Answers

2
In order to find the right property for you and in the right location closer to work or to public transportation, work with your own Realtor, your Buyers Agent who will work for YOU the buyer, the
agent who has listed the property and whose name is on the sales sign, is working for and in the
best interest of the Seller. Buyers Agents are usually free to the Buyers as they when the property is listed by a brokerage and on the multiple listing service are paid at the closing by the seller's side.
Do not do this on your own, such valuable service, if you like a list of all the advantages to work with
a buyers agent, e-mail me and I send it to you, also if you need the recommendation for a good local
Realtor I can do that too.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
If you have been approved and am not working with a Realtor please call and I will assist you
Catherine Haney
7609008580
Dre # 01461878
Shear Realty